Monday, June 30, 2008

A box, a box, mmm what's in a box??

Is this my autism or would anyone feel this way?... We moved this weekend and my husband kicked me out of the moving process, mostly because I am pregnant, missing a disc in my back and can't pack a box unless everything in it belongs together. Which one of these is not like the other, which one of these is not the same? That sort of thing. So, anyway all our boxes arrived today and my husband is at work, they say things like master bedroom, bath, studio.... do you see the problem? It's nice to know where they go, but it would be nicer to know what's in them. How can I unpack a box, if something I need to put stuff on is in a box at the bottom of the stack? I have decided that I am a big girl and I will just do one thing at a time. Today it is cleaning the cabinets in the kitchen so I can unload my dishes, which I packed properly in the box they came in. Innocuous enough ;O).

No comments: